- AIDS Awareness
- Cancer Awareness
- Youth Empowerment
- Scientific Approach
- Betterment of Society
- Tutelage to youth for the development of life skills that will render them a better healthier life.
- Increasing the capacity of the education system in teaching, training of various basic health aspects and helping the adolescents and youths for achieving positive health.
- To ensure that every college going youth in the state is equipped with conceptual knowledge about various basic health aspects which he may possibly encounter during his life.
- To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators and change agents by developing their skills on leadership, negotiation, and team building.
- Promote Regular voluntary blood donation by young people and increase access to safe and adequate quantities of blood.
- To develop essential skills to cope up with the adverse conditions pertaining to health specifically, supporting young people…
- To dispel myths and clarify misconceptions regarding various health issues and events specifically HIV and STD.
- And to find out a way where they can identify various health problems and can fight them out.
- A survey of the society and the nearby hospitals was made in order to identify the frequency of the disease and its spread in this area.
- And another major feature was to strategize the efforts through which maximal ways of reaching out the society can be defined and plans of execution could be made, under which many further events were planned and implied.